The Wrath of the Righteous
HP – 48/AC 14/MM 8
CP – 508 SP – 493 GP – 2111 PP – 59
- Potion of Cure Serious – 0
- Potion of Cure Light – 1
- Ever burning torch
- dimension door – 9 charges
- empty blessed book
- scroll of dimension door
- wand of silence (8 charges)
- ring of animal friendship – hidden in bag
- ring of spell storing – 3 charges of cure light
- star of moplar – This finely cut and polished stone is indistinguishable from an ordinary jewel in appearance. When it is gazed through, a gem of seeing enables the user to see as though she were affected by the true seeing spell. A gem of seeing can be used for as many as 30 minutes a day, in increments of 5 minutes. These increments do not need to be consecutive.
- bracers of armor +1
- mistletoe belt buckle – Anyone attempting to harm you must save (DC 17 Compulsion) or kiss under the mistletoe for 1 round. They are considered helpless while doing so. (only magical during christmas)
- Hevard’s Handy Haversack – a waterskin two candles, chalk, a hammer and four pitons, 50 feet of silk rope, two sacks, three sunrods, four tindertwigs, and an everburning torch
- dragon scale (3 resistance to fire)
- cloak of resistance +2
- amulet of natural resistance +1
- boots of elvin (These soft boots are partially made out of living leaves and other natural materials. They enable the wearer to move nimbly about in virtually any surroundings, granting a +5 competence bonus on Acrobatics checks.)
- belt of constitution +2
- mistletoe collar +2 charisma (permanent bonus xmas special)
-1 (earned for Christmas adventure 12/29/15)
- strength – 10
- dex – 16
- con – 14
- intelligence -21
- wisdom – 12
charisma – 18
- create wands (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/item-creation-feats/craft-wand-item-creation—-final)
- craft wondrous item
- improved initiative
- combat casting
- mythic points – 5 +2 bonus)
Hard to Kill (Ex)
Whenever you’re below 0 hit points, you automatically stabilize without needing to attempt a Constitution check. Bleed damage still causes you to lose hit points when below 0 hit points. In addition, you don’t die until your total number of negative hit points is equal to or greater than double your Constitution score.
Mythic Power (Su)
Mythic characters can draw upon a wellspring of power to accomplish amazing deeds and cheat fate. This power is used by a number of different abilities. Each day, you can expend an amount of mythic power equal to 3 plus double your mythic tier (5/day at 1st tier, 7/day at 2nd, etc.). This amount is your maximum amount of mythic power.
You can call upon your mythic power to overcome difficult challenges. You can expend one use of mythic power to increase any d20 roll you just made by rolling 1d6 and adding it to the result. Using this ability is an immediate action taken after the result of the original roll is revealed. This can change the outcome of the roll.
Bonus Hit Points: you gain 3 bonus hit points.
Arcane Surge (Su)
As a swift action, you can expend one use of mythic power to cast any one arcane spell without expending a prepared spell or spell slot. This spell must be one you prepared today (even if you have already cast it). If the spell requires a saving throw, any non-mythic creatures affected by the spell roll twice and take the lower result.
If you must attempt a caster level check for the spell to overcome a creature’s spell resistance, you can roll your caster level check twice (adding your tier to each) and take the higher result. You can’t add a metamagic feat to a spell you cast using this ability.
Elemental Bond (Su)
You are connected to the elemental plane of Fire. Whenever you cast a spell with a descriptor matching that plane, add your tier to your caster level for that spell. You gain resistance 10 Fire. At 6th tier, this resistance increases to 20. At 9th tier, this resistance increases to 30.
Extra Mythic Power (Mythic) Feat
Benefit: You gain two extra uses of mythic power each day.
Righteous Medal of Clarity: This circular blue medal depicts a pair of feminine gray eyes surrounded by a circular silver lightning bolt. It is awarded to a hero who recovers vital information of great use against the Worldwound and delivers this intelligence to the crusaders. This medal is associated with Intelligence and grants a +2 sacred bonus on saves against insanity or confusion effects
Mythic – http://www.d20pfsrd.com/mythic (02/09/16)
Mythic – http://www.d20pfsrd.com/mythic/mythic-heroes (02/09/16) arch mage
+5 permanent hit points
+ bonus feat of your choice from CRB
+2 to a skill of your choice
- For December Only -
+ 10 Climbing
You take no damage for falling.
- Permanent -
+ 1 Stat Point
+ 3 Skill Points
+ 2 Stat Item Item of your choice (must be xmas themed) (mistletoe collar with +2 charisma)
This beautiful eatable home is normally 4 inches high. However, when the command word “Blitz-in” is spoken it grows to a full size home. It’s full size is 20×20 feet and has 2 floors. Each floor is full furnished.
Despite it’s yummy appearance it’s actually quite durable:
Attempts to consume the house ignore hardness and any damage caused by such an attack is permanent.
It may be activated once each day for 12 hours and once each month without a duration. At the end of the duration or when the command word is spoken again all non-living objects are shrunk down with the house. Any living creature still inside is ejected safely.